Sporty hybrids are quickly becoming a dime-a-dozen, but the Infiniti M35h has the potential to rewrite the book.
Brock Yates, Jr. joins Chris Shunk, Dan Roth and Chris Paukert for the 277th installment of the Autoblog Podcast to talk about the 2011 Tire Rack One Lap of America and recap the New York International Auto Show.
Our tactical squad of spy shooters have caught the newest small Jeep undergoing testing, but don't be fooled by the Fiat exterior
Also of interest:
- Ford earns $2.6B in first quarter, most since 1998
- Toyota recalls 51,000 Tundra pickups over possible driveshaft fault
- Cadillac still wants a big rear-drive sedan to battle the import flagships
- Spy Shots: 2013 Ford Flex caught sporting first major update
- McLaren Automotive to introduce a new product every year