No one needs a 503-horsepower SUV capable of 155 miles per hour. In the real world, the 2011 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG make no sense whatsoever. But you want one all the same. We understand.
Autoblog has racked up 3,500 miles on our long-term 2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate since its arrival in March. Now that the initial honeymoon phase is over, we're getting a very good feel for how the Big Korean handles day-to-day tasks.
This three-minute clip of the Aventador thwarting a geological disaster amply illustrates its appeal.
Also of interest:
- Video: See how Nissan checks its cars for radiation
- Ram Long-Hauler concept offers 1,600-mile range for epic road trips
- Unmodified Nissan Leaf entered in Pikes Peak Hill Climb [w/videos]
- BMW 1 Series M beats M3 around Hockenheim... by a hair
- Nissan recalling nearly 200,000 Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs