With its rear-wheel-drive configuration and stylish lines, the four-door strives to draw connections to the Pentastar's more successful past – to an era long before corporate take-overs and the K-car. Is it successful?
Another icon has gone under the knife and emerged, well, only slightly differently iconic.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Chrysler 200 S and 200 S Convertible revealed ahead of New York
- Opinion: Shanghai Motor Show threatens to make New York redundant
- Spicier Dodge Avenger R/T returns for 2012
- BMW ActiveE leasing priced at $499 a month, $2,250 down payment
- BMW Z4 Roadster to be first four-cylinder offered on U.S. shores in decades
- Think you're ready for an EV? The BMW EVolve app has the answer [w/video]