With its rear-wheel-drive configuration and stylish lines, the four-door strives to draw connections to the Pentastar's more successful past – to an era long before corporate take-overs and the K-car. Is it successful?
With a fully-carbon fiber chassis and an intelligent solar charging system, we don't exactly expect the hybrid Buick Envision to roll onto Chinese dealer lots any time soon.
Another icon has gone under the knife and emerged, well, only slightly differently iconic.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Chrysler 200 S and 200 S Convertible revealed ahead of New York
- Opinion: Shanghai Motor Show threatens to make New York redundant
- Spicier Dodge Avenger R/T returns for 2012
- BMW ActiveE leasing priced at $499 a month, $2,250 down payment
- BMW Z4 Roadster to be first four-cylinder offered on U.S. shores in decades
- Think you're ready for an EV? The BMW EVolve app has the answer [w/video]