What happens when Ford takes its popular new commercial van and creates a version for moving people? The result is called the Transit Connect XLT Premium Wagon, and it is not at all what we expected.
Good news, lovers of open-air motoring: Fiat has just announced that its diminutive little 500 Cabrio will be hitting the U.S. market "just in time for spring" as a 2012 model.
The hot new Jeep Grand Cherokee in North America will – somewhere between soon and the end of 2013 – be getting the same recently improved 3.0-liter V6 turbo-diesel engine that Europe gets.
Also of interest:
- Refreshed 2012 Kia Soul to bow at New York Auto Show
- Chevrolet previews Z-Spec accessories for Sonic ahead of New York
- Peugeot reveals sexy SXC crossover concept for Shanghai
- Ford F-150 airbag recall balloons by 1.2M units
- Report: BMW hires former Chevy Volt lead engineer