In a sense, the FF is one of those beautiful moments where a company has answered a question that nobody was asking, only for us to drive it and smack our foreheads for not having thought of something like it sooner.
Mercedes-Benz has pulled back the veil on its tech strategy for the next few years.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Audi S4 facelift spied on the 'Ring
- Video: Audi TT RS blasts from 0-60 in 3.6 seconds with Car and Driver
- 2012 Cadillac SRX gains more powerful 3.6-liter engine, new features
- Spyker announces plan to sell, lease back Saab real estate
- GM moves 2013 Chevrolet Malibu production ahead four months to 'early 2012'