Unlike so many hardened off-roaders that have evolved into unibody crossovers, the Xterra has soldiered on nearly unchanged since its refresh in 2005.
Speed itself is not a safety hazard. It's the difference in speeds between cars that lead to accidents. How about they all travel at 150 miles per hour?
We take a spin in Toyota's Tesla-fied electric CUV.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Ford Focus ST caught cold-weather testing and track tuning
- Audi teases hard-core R8 GT Spyder
- Audi previews next-generation A3 hatchback
- Shanghai Preview: Subaru XV
- DiRT 3 hidden games and party mode revealed