Kia is working hard to change its hard-earned image of offering low-cost, basic transportation to something more like the sportier side of a dual-headed Korean conglomerate that also includes Hyundai.
The hallmark of a Black Series Mercedes is two-fold in its simplicity: more power and better dynamics. We're counting on more than 500 horsepower.
Jeep finally unveils a pickup, available only in kit form for the Wrangler Unlimited.
Also of interest:
- Video: BMW Concept M5 smiles for the camera
- Texas House approves nation's fastest speed limit at 85 mph
- 2012 Chevrolet Centennial Edition Corvette is all about racing history [w/video]
- Audi Q3 sketches released ahead of Shanghai debut
- First look at Adam Carolla's The Car Show