General Motors has given rise to what could possibly be the perfect evolutionary species to bridge the gap between hybrid and full-electric motivation – the 2011 Chevrolet Volt.
Ahead of its official debut at the New York Auto Show, Subaru has unleashed this lone image of the 2012 Impreza sedan. Like what you see?
Super Snake. 800 horses. New York Auto Show. 'Nuff said.
Also of interest:
- Ford shows off 67-mpg Focus Econetic ahead of Amsterdam debut
- Spy Shots: 2012 Nissan Tiida hatch (pronounced: "Versa") caught ahead of Shanghai reveal
- Exclusive: Adam Carolla's The Car Show gets picked up by SPEED
- BMW developing adaptive 8-speed transmission that predicts curves, road conditions
- Toyota and Microsoft hook up on next-gen telematics