Dancing on the fringes of the CUV segment and selling in low numbers, Honda also offers the nearly gone Element and Accord Crosstour, but it's still the boxier CR-V and Pilot doing the heavy lifting for the brand.
Spy photographers have caught the drop-top Merc pushing around the Nürburgring then taking in the sights around town. Sporting only a dash of camo, this shows us that Mercedes is close to showing the world a production version of the SLS AMG Roadster.
BMW has just given us an early preview of the 2012 6 Series Coupe in Munich ahead of its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, and as you'd expect, the all-new hardtop 6er simply adds a fixed roof and a Hofmeister Kink to the cabrio we sampled earlier this year.
Also of interest:
- Suzuki bringing two Kizashi concepts to New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Jetta ranked last among small sedans by Consumer Reports
- Video: Driver of shocking road debris accident interviewed by NBC's Today Show
- Lexus teases LF-Gh concept ahead of New York debut
- Dodge offers sneak peek at 2011 Mopar Charger