The entry-level luxury sedan category is chock full of viable options and the 2011 Lexus IS 250 AWD is a perfectly acceptable (if run-of-the-mill) choice. The styling is conservative, the driving dynamics are a mixed bag of sport and luxury, but the engine is better than we anticipated.
Also of interest:
- Hyundai Blue2 fuel cell concept brings 'Intersected Flow' design to Seoul
- Buick Envision crossover concept teased ahead of Shanghai reveal
- Video: Kobe Bryant uses Smart Fortwo Brabus to catch art thief
- Chevrolet Mi-ray Concept to wow Seoul Motor Show
- Kia Naimo EV concept ready for Seoul Motor Show debut