The entry-level luxury sedan category is chock full of viable options and the 2011 Lexus IS 250 AWD is a perfectly acceptable (if run-of-the-mill) choice. The styling is conservative, the driving dynamics are a mixed bag of sport and luxury, but the engine is better than we anticipated.
Kia will be unveiling its 2012 Rio sedan at the 2011 New York Auto Show. The four-door Rio will complement the hatchback bodystyle that bowed at the Geneva Motor Show in early March.
General Motors has released this official teaser shot of its new Malibu, showing off its new Camaro-inspired LED taillamps.
Also of interest:
- Hyundai Blue2 fuel cell concept brings 'Intersected Flow' design to Seoul
- Buick Envision crossover concept teased ahead of Shanghai reveal
- Video: Kobe Bryant uses Smart Fortwo Brabus to catch art thief
- Chevrolet Mi-ray Concept to wow Seoul Motor Show
- Kia Naimo EV concept ready for Seoul Motor Show debut