The Compass has finally received a more thorough overhaul for the 2011 model year, with some additional upgrades including a new steering wheel, a new front fascia and grille with a revised hood to match, along with a new four-wheel-drive package that confers a "Trail Rated" label to this least illustrious Jeep.
We're quite confident in saying that this is certainly the most realistic Need for Speed game yet. Still, not everyone will enjoy the punishment this game can offer.
Autoblog Podcast #223: Ford Focus quality, Japan's quick road fix, long-term Hyundai Equus, David E. Davis, Jr. passing
Dan Roth, Chris Shunk, Chris Paukert and Zach Bowman take a look inside the Autoblog Garage and discuss the past week's top stories.
Also of interest:
- BMW shopping for a new ad agency. Oh, Joy!
- Video: Camaro ZL1 gets seen, heard by Motor Trend
- Rumormill: Porsche Panamera Turbo S in the works?
- First U.S.-bound Lotus Evora S batch heads to U.K. port
- Rumormill: Mercedes-Benz planning slew of debuts for New York