How has the refreshed version of this first generation Genesis held up ahead of the second-gen's arrival as a 2012 model?
Talking about my dad just after the day of his death, I'm sort of forced to quote him. Right up to the last, he was "one tough summbitch" as he would say in praising anyone worth their salt.
Sources say this is a through-the-road all-wheel-drive hybrid Mini Cooper.
Also of interest:
- Spoiler Alert: Global RallyCross Championship starts with a bang [w/video]
- Lewis Hamilton and David Hobbscap confirmed for CARS 2
- Report: Auto graveyard business sprouts from Japanese tsunami
- Ford to outsell GM in March?
- Report: Nissan of Canada takes a pass on Murano CrossCabriolet