Mercedes executives couldn't have hoped for a better environment to launch the best Baby Benz, and for buyers unable to pony up for an S, the C-Class easily fits the entry-level luxury bill.
We're eager to see how Hyundai's new range-topping model stands up to the day-to-day rigors of American life, so we've just added a $65,400 Equus Ultimate to the Autoblog Long-Term Garage.
CX, CXL and CXS trim level designations will be replaced by option packages that encompass all of the available amenities.
Also of interest:
- Video: BMW shows off Death Valley testing, 2012 3 Series on display?
- Pics Aplenty: Audi R18 "Evolution 2" cars finish tests in U.S.
- Meet the 203-foot truck on its way to save Fukushima's No. 4 reactor
- Mazda dealers in U.S. asked not to order cars from Japan
- President and CEO Jan Åke Jonsson retires as Saab signs deals in China, Russia and declares 2010 earnings