When we arrived at the launch of the new Chrysler 200 Convertible in San Diego, we wondered whether the Sebring's successor would be better enough for us to want to hold onto the keys after our test drive was over.
The Mazda MX-5 GT, which will compete in the Britcar MSA British Endurance Championship this year, weighs just 1,874 pounds while packing nearly twice the punch of the standard MX-5.
We think Buick appeals to luxury buyers who have lost a lot of money in the market, and had to sell their stuff, including the Mercedes, to keep junior in Country Day School.
Also of interest:
- Report: There will be no Chevy Cruze SS... or will there?
- Video: 2012 Ford Focus ST is still our orange crush
- Report: Maserati Quattroporte replacement coming to Frankfurt
- 2012 Ford Fiesta gets sport appearance package with slight performance upgrade
- Report: Toyota Prius V launch delayed in Japan due to earthquake