We don't need to tell you that Astons aren't the best at anything. Well, except looking, smelling and feeling damn sexy. In fact, does anyone sell sexy as well as Aston Martin?
If we were the betting types, we'd lay a shiny nickel on the vehicle you see here being all but identical to the final iteration. Pay special attention to the hideaway rear spoiler.
Is there anything more enjoyable than a CEO behaving badly?
Also of interest:
- 2012 Audi R8 GT to start at $196,800
- Consumer Reports calls out six cars it says are worse than their predecessors
- Rumormill: 2013 Shelby GT500 to boast over 600 horsepower
- PSA: EPA now offering used car window stickers
- Report: Chrysler suing Motown clothier over 'Imported From Detroit'