We'll have to wait to get one in the dry for a full slate of impressions, but from this unfortunately brief first dance, the Cayman R has all the earmarks of the Total Package. For the first time since its introduction, Porsche's middle child has the potential to one-up its ass-engined brethren right from the factory.
A New Media Strategies employee dropped an F-bomb on Chrysler's official Twitter account. Now, Chrysler has relieved NMS of its social media duties.
Our elite squad of spy photographers has managed to nab a few photos of the 2012 Ford Taurus SHO splashing through the rain.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: Volkswagen green lights Bulli for production
- WikiLeaks reveals disturbing business practices of Buffett's BYD
- Rumormill: Toyota FT-86 could get hybrid option
- Report: London mayor Boris Johnson wants $200 fines for unnecessary idling
- RENNtech fine-tunes its Mercedes GLK Pikes Peak Hybrid [w/video]