In retrospect, we shouldn't be questioning Nissan's wisdom in lopping the top off its mid-size crossover to create a ragtop – we should be wondering what's taken it so long.
Veritas basically throws a 105-kilowatt electric motor into the already delectable mix that makes up the standard RSIII.
Also of interest:
- Autoblog Podcast #220: Jeep subcompact, Smart ED, global Mustang, with Consumer Reports' John Linkov
- Spy Shots: First pics of BMW's all-new i3
- Nokian tires claims it's already beaten Bentley's new ice speed record with Audi [w/video]
- Audi confirms diesel A4, A6, A8, Q5 for U.S., first e-tron vehicle expected in 2013
- Ram unveils Caravan-based Ram Cargo Van