Mercedes-Benz is leading the charge to introduce the world to hydrogen, as it feels the clean technology is finally mature enough for widespread use.
Translogic's Bradley Hasemeyer chats with George Fortin about his creation before taking the Z-Kart out for a spin.
These new ads do a slick job of conveying that the new Focus is, in fact, new and possessing features people wouldn't expect in an economy-priced car.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Kia Sportage SX Turbo packs 256 hp, priced from $25,795
- Video: BMW lifts the veil a little more on M5
- Report: Jeep confirms B-segment SUV
- KTM X-Bow will start at $88,500 in the U.S.
- Report: Ecclestone wants fake rain to make F1 racing more exciting