If you can afford their monthly payments, the latest minivans to hit the market will likely suit your needs just fine. But what if you want something small, efficient and, perhaps most important, inexpensive?
Our crack team of camera-wielding warriors managed to lay their lenses on the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 while the vehicle was undergoing extreme weather testing near the Arctic Circle.
Ouch! Good thing the driver was wearing a helmet, because this does not look like a minor collision. Epic. Fail.
Also of interest:
- Video: Bullitt chase scene being recreated in 1/32 scale
- Top Gear blokes get death threats after jabs at Wales?
- Turkish taxi of tomorrow design beats Nissan, Ford proposals among New Yorkers [w/video]
- Ram unveils 1500 Code Name: Adventurer, pulls ahead Tradesman launch
- Dodge brand to ditch cross-hair grille?