The 2012 McLaren MP4-12C is quite possibly the best handling supersports road and weekend track car in history. Will it beat all comers at the Nürburgring Nordschleife, though? Stay tuned.
Regardless of your stance on drifting, this video shows people having a good time playing with remote control cars, and that's something we can all get behind.
Also of interest:
- Penske bails out of Smart distribution deal, Daimler takes over
- Infiniti Etherea Concept bows ahead of Geneva debut
- Lancia brings rebadged Chrysler models to join facelifted Delta in Geneva
- Toyota bringing iQ EV prototype to Geneva
- Top Gear China pilot to include Cadillac versus... donkey?