The Explorer name had value that Ford couldn't let go to waste. And so the 2011 Explorer is the sport utility story retold by Ford from an entirely new angle. Can the Explorer name can still put butts in seats?
Get your Grand Cherokee SRT8 fix courtesy of some spy shots showing our favorite non-trail rated Jeep taking in some desert sun.
Who wouldn't get behind the idea of amassing a huge collection of amazing cars and racing them around both Oahu and Ibiza?
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: BMW M6 convertible caught on snowshoeing shakedown
- Spy Shots: Mini Speedster on the prowl
- 2012 Kia Rio looks sharp ahead of Geneva rollout
- Top Gear picked up for second season, Tanner Foust trading drifting focus for rallycross
- NASCAR to get fuel injection for 2012; McLaren wins supply contract