Europeans like wagons. Americans, on the other hand, don't. Our country's collective notion of station wagons is stuck in Clark W. Griswold-land. Too bad. Most Americans have no idea what they're missing.
This could be the best Super Bowl commercial of 2011.
Also of interest:
- Video: Hot Rod pits Shelby Cobra against Super Snake, baddest crowned
- Restyled 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan leaks out ahead of Geneva debut
- Harley-Davidson adds Sportster 1200 Custom, introduces H-D1 Factory Customization
- Study: Gamers take more chances behind the wheel, suffer from road rage
- Lutz's "secret weapons" inspire new 'knothole' process at GM