Chevrolet has striven to deliver a Camaro Convertible capable of all of the same driving dynamics as the coupe. Were they successful?
General Motors is planning an all-out advertising assault on this year's Super Bowl with a total of five ads spread throughout the game.
Fire up Photoshop, chop off the roof of a car, flip it and put it back on top. The result? Endless fun.
Also of interest:
- Autoblog Podcast #215: With Mike Austin from Car and Driver
- Official 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG details released
- Production Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback coming to Geneva
- World, Green and Performance Car of the Year finalists announced
- Report: Buick Regal Hybrid coming to Chicago Auto Show