The all-new 2011 Chrysler 300 line is more proof that Chrysler is on the right track.
Our intrepid spy photographers have snapped Lamborghni's new flagship, tentatively dubbed Aventador, wearing nothing but swirly camouflage over its newly redesigned body.
Find out the best explanation as to why Ben Collins turned his back on Top Gear.
Also of interest:
- Man tattooes 'Mini' on his penis to win free Cooper
- Video: Chevy Caprice Patrol Vehicle gets pounded by police
- Noble M600 supercar finally enters production
- Ford earned $190M in Q4, $6.6B in 2010
- Official 2012 Fiat 500 fuel economy numbers fall short of 40 mpg