Consider the 2011 Volvo S60 a premium sport sedan for people who don't want the stereotypical premium sport sedan.
At least we get to hear the engine and get a very brief view of the chrome-clad interior...
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Production Cadillac XTS caught testing
- Toyota recalls 245,000 Lexus sedans in U.S., 1.7 million cars globally
- Nissan Leaf wins 2011 European Car of the Year
- Toyota teases FT-86 II concept for Geneva
- Kia travels through space and time, returns to the Super Bowl