Consider the 2011 Volvo S60 a premium sport sedan for people who don't want the stereotypical premium sport sedan.
Chevrolet is preparing one highly customized Camaro SS to pace the upcoming Daytona 500, and it appears that the Bowtie brand has thrown every accessory at its disposal to see what would stick.
At least we get to hear the engine and get a very brief view of the chrome-clad interior...
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Production Cadillac XTS caught testing
- Toyota recalls 245,000 Lexus sedans in U.S., 1.7 million cars globally
- Nissan Leaf wins 2011 European Car of the Year
- Toyota teases FT-86 II concept for Geneva
- Kia travels through space and time, returns to the Super Bowl