"These are four guys who made a living out of critiquing cars," Lutz says, "and they made a pretty good living at it." Will they survive new management? We sure hope so.
Apparently, 200 pounds of boost was too much for this tractor-pulling engine to handle. Boom goes the dynamite!
Join Chris, Dan and Zach for Episode #214 of the Autoblog Podcast.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: 2012 Mercedes-Benz A-Class styling buck caught in the buff
- EPA, DOT, California all agree on timeframe for new CAFE standards
- The new Ferrari Four from a different angle
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage S packs more power, attitude
- Porsche murders out a special 911 Black Edition