Is this Nissan's idea of a hot hatch? We were more than a little intrigued by this automotive condundrum, and this is what we found.
The Ford Excursion lives, despite being canceled back in 2005... though not through any fault of Ford. Custom Autos by Tim can build you one baesd on a 2010 or 2011 Super Duty pickup.
The latest Ariel Atom V8 puts its 500 horsepower up against a BMW S1000RR.
Also of interest:
- 2012 Acura TL to debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Report: Toyota remains world's largest automaker for third year in a row despite troubles
- Lamborghini reveals images of Murcielago replacement's suspension
- Mazda to lease EVs in Japan next year
- Dodge Journey-based Fiat Freemont will debut in Geneva