Is this Nissan's idea of a hot hatch? We were more than a little intrigued by this automotive condundrum, and this is what we found.
The latest Ariel Atom V8 puts its 500 horsepower up against a BMW S1000RR.
Also of interest:
- 2012 Acura TL to debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Report: Toyota remains world's largest automaker for third year in a row despite troubles
- Lamborghini reveals images of Murcielago replacement's suspension
- Mazda to lease EVs in Japan next year
- Dodge Journey-based Fiat Freemont will debut in Geneva