This being our first drive of the new-for-2012 CLS family, what better way to start than with the Big Daddy CLS63 AMG range topper?
2010 served up a record number of voluntary recalls from automakers. A total of 14.9 million vehicles were ushered back to dealerships for repairs that were not part of a NHTSA investigation.
Beautiful. Fast. Expensive. Hold on to your hats, because the FF is like no other Ferrari we've seen before.
Also of interest:
- Pagani Huayra leaked on magazine cover?
- Could Suzuki Kizashi get VW power?
- Report: Porsche looking to LeMans, not F1
- Toyota settles Prius headlight lawsuit, could pay "tens of millions" without admitting wrongdoing
- Chevrolet unveils 2011 Camaro Convertible Indy pace car at Barrett-Jackson