This being our first drive of the new-for-2012 CLS family, what better way to start than with the Big Daddy CLS63 AMG range topper?
Beautiful. Fast. Expensive. Hold on to your hats, because the FF is like no other Ferrari we've seen before.
Also of interest:
- Pagani Huayra leaked on magazine cover?
- Could Suzuki Kizashi get VW power?
- Report: Porsche looking to LeMans, not F1
- Toyota settles Prius headlight lawsuit, could pay "tens of millions" without admitting wrongdoing
- Chevrolet unveils 2011 Camaro Convertible Indy pace car at Barrett-Jackson