After a century of automaking, Bentley builds another rolling masterpiece.
We told you we had a few questions for auto executives at the North American International Auto Show. We were able to ask most of our questions, but even better, we got to ask yours as well.
Ask any enthusiast about Honda's current efforts and you'd be hard pressed to get a positive response.
Also of interest:
- Launch control is back on 2012 Nissan GT-R
- Slew of big personnel changes take hold at GM
- Report: Mitsubishi to kill Eclipse, Endeavor and Galant
- McLaren prices MP4-12C at $229,000
- Judge: First Toyota lawsuits likely to go on trial in 2013