We're recording Episode #213 of the Autoblog Podcast tonight, and we've put some topics below. Drop us your own feedback and questions or vote on your fellow readers' submissions to help determine what we discuss this evening. You can subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already to hear your question answered.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #213
- Toyobaru confirmed for Geneva
- Ejection Mitigation means more mandated safety gear
- UAW president calls non-union carmakers "Human Rights Violators"
- Camaro Z28 begins production January 1, 2012
- New Ford GT possibly in the cards?
- Editors' Choice: Top five vehicles from NAIAS
Subscribe to the Autoblog Podacast and hear your questions asked:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
[RSS] Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator