The end of the 2011 Detroit Auto Show means it's time for us to look back at our choices for the Top Five Vehicles that debuted.
Australia is undergoing one of the worst natural disasters in its history. Watch and weep as a lot full of cars succumb to a flash flood.
Here's the remedy to our post-Detroit Show hangover, featuring Chris Shunk, Dan Roth and Chris Paukert.
Also of interest:
- Video: 2012 Hyundai Veloster gets the B-roll treatment
- Report: GM CEO Akerson says Chevy Volt tech coming to minivan
- Spy Shots: Ferrari 612 Scaglietti replacement caught out on the prowl
- Rumormill: Next Bugatti Veyron to hit 270 mph
- Polk: Ford owners are most loyal buyers this year