After some seat time with the Edge EcoBoost and a quick shake of our automotive journalist-issued Magic 8-Ball, we can confidently say Outlook Good for this Blue Oval-badged mid-size crossover.
We're tempted to go ahead and call the 2012 Buick Verano a "baby Regal," because the truth is, the two cars are much more alike than you might think.
We've got to agree with the decision makers at Ford. Absolutely no one on this side of the world would ever want a small diesel pickup truck with a towing capacity of over 6,600 lbs. We're not bitter. Honest.
Also of interest:
- Hyundai bringing Curb concept to Detroit Auto Show
- 2011 Chrysler 300 priced from $27,995*
- 2012 Nissan GT-R order guide leaked
- Detroit Preview: Cadillac releases images of CTS-V Coupe SCCA race car ahead of official debut
- Chrysler to let you build your own Dodge Ram Runner