Take the largest, most powerful engine available and place it in the smallest and lightest chassis. Where have we heard that before?
Consumer Reports has just released its latest brand perception study, and for the first time, Ford seems to be giving Toyota more than a run for its money.
James Glickenhaus and his Ferrari P4/5 hit the track.
Also of interest:
- Video: Ferrari 458 Challenge caught in its natural habitat
- Volkswagen confirms NMS for Detroit Auto Show
- Detroit 3 in discussions with UAW on how to share benefits of "amazing turnaround"?
- Despite tough year, Toyota finishes 2010 with best-selling car, brand and luxury marque titles
- CES 2011: Blue Link is Hyundai's answer to OnStar