We take Mercedes' gullwinged supercar back to the theater to right a childhood wrong.
With fuel prices in a lofty spot thanks to the holidays, it's hard to think of the price of gas as a bargain, but according to the former president of Shell Oil, that's exactly what it is compared to what we'll see just one short year from now.
What were the biggest blunders of 2010? BP and Toyota top the list.
Also of interest:
- Ford Fusion will be brand's first 200,000-unit car since 2004
- Donkervoort teases new D8 GTO in Christmas card
- Lotus versus Lotus: Chapman's son picks a side
- Videos: Ford's 2011 Explorer and 2012 Focus go off the wall
- 2012 Ford Focus equipped with brake-based torque vectoring