It's rare. It's fast. It's expensive. Meet the 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster. First shown in October at the Paris Auto Show, the $204,400 humpbacked 911 arrives at U.S. dealerships early next year.
The finalists for this year's North American Car and Truck of the Year awards may have been no big surprise, but the vehicle that our readers chose for Car of the Year honors came as a shock.
These vehicles show the direction Lotus is moving, and each is a polarizing example of a future filled with heavier yet more powerful Lotus sports cars. We now have dozens of pretty images of each.
Also of interest:
- Ford: Yes, Camaro will outsell Mustang this year
- James May hospitalized shooting Top Gear Syria special
- Report: Rumored Jeep pickup far from a done deal
- Hyundai puts on an Accent with 2012 Verna hatch at Guangzhou
- Video: Toyota teases Prius MPV with skateboarder Bob Burnquist