After supplying a handful of images of the reworked 300, Chrysler finally gives up the details on the refreshed sedan and it's revised interior.
"Real" racing on a phone? We put one of the best-selling iOS games to the test.
Also of interest:
- BMW registers 'i' nameplate for MegaCity range
- Future Mitsubishi models may each get their own EV variant
- Ford looks ready to overtake Toyota for No. 2 sales position
- Toyota agrees to extra $32.4M in fines over recalls
- Lexus to skew "progressive luxury" with edgier, sportier designs and... more hybrids?