The Compass never accomplished its mission of being an attractive entry-level Jeep. Things should be a bit different for the 2011 model year.
It's the question that's been racking the brains of the best and brightest the world over, and finally, we have an answer: 19. No, it's not the answer to life, the universe and everything.
We are officially envious of anyone who receives anything on this list.
Also of interest:
- Lamborghini LP700-4 order guide promises 690 hp, 0-62 in 2.9 seconds
- 2011 Nissan Leaf: Pros and Cons of living with an electric car
- Chrysler pondering diesel for U.S. Jeep Compass and replacement
- GM recalling nearly 100,000 new crossovers due to seatbelt buckle fractures
- Rick Hendrick wins first retail Chevy Volt for $225,000