Now is the perfect time to pull a few hundred thousand buyers into GM showrooms for a closer look at the Chevy Cruze. Is it the car that will finally establish a strong relationship with entry-level buyers, or is it just another joker card in GM's deck?
Jay Leno has been a busy little denim-clad bee lately. Here he takes a look at the new Ford Police Interceptor along with our favorite little toy cars: Automoblox.
Episode #208 is manned by Chris Shunk, Dan Roth, and Zach Bowman. Listen in!
Also of interest:
- 2011 Acura RL presents slight changes to an aging package
- Report: Chevy to unveil Volt-based Amp crossover in Detroit
- Chrysler recalling 76,000 Ram pickups over braking concerns
- Chevrolet Volt begins shipping to dealers
- Bugatti launches new online configurator... complete with Rape Yellow
- National Automotive History Collection dubs Chevy Camaro 'Collectible Car of the Future'