At least a few eyebrows were raised when Ford first let on that it was bringing the Explorer back in a radically different form for 2011. Have Alan Mullaly and Co. made the right call?
Here's our first official glimpse at the face of the next-generation Honda Civic. The automaker will display the Civic show car at the Detroit Auto Show in January.
Ideas for stuff that goes under the tree... the kind of car gifts that don't cost too much but go over well with your family.
Also of interest:
- Officially Official: 2011 Jeep Compass shows off new duds, Trail Rated package
- 2011 Chrysler 300 interior image arrives on web
- Senate unanimously rules in favor of noisy hybrids, electric cars
- Cadillac returning to SCCA World Challenge with CTS-V Coupe
- Report: Adam Carolla, Dan Neil to host Speed Channel pilot