With fuel economy and emissions standards growing tighter by the day, the minds at Fuji Heavy Industries, Subaru's parent company, unveiled the third-generation of their boxer engine recently. Find out how much it improves the 2011 Forester.
Right on schedule, Audi has pulled the sheets off its next-generation Le Mans prototype. Now with a closed roof.
Russ Swift and Mini teamed up for a video to declare that the Cooper is the arch enemy of boredom.
Also of interest:
- Officially Official: Formula One goes with 1.6-litre four-cylinder power
- 2011 Kia Optima receives service bulletin for accelerator pedals
- Exclusive: Navteq acquires Trapster
- 2011 Ford Explorer V6 achieves 25 mpg on highway
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor named Four Wheeler 2011 Pickup Truck of the Year