The newest Mini Cooper evolves and continues to impress.
If you didn't camp out at Best Buy last week to purchase your copy of GT5, you're in luck. We've got one copy of PolyD's latest and greatest sim and all you've got to do is like us... on Facebook.
Ferrari unwraps its latest Challenge car before next year's races heat up.
Also of interest:
- GM announces $4B pension fund deposit
- 2012 Nissan GT-R officially goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds
- Spy Shots: 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe caught uncloaked
- Rumormill (Yet Again): Lexus GS-F is coming
- IIHS Obvious Conclusion of the Day: Mismatched bumpers cost thousands in repairs