Just over an inch of extra width makes all the difference to the 2011 WRX.
Our in-company pals at Translogic decided it was time to add a new stamp to their passports, so they gathered up their video equipment and hopped on a plane to Japan.
Saab's rebirth is in full swing and we sit down with two of its principles to see what the future holds.
Also of interest:
- Toyota suing Old GM over shutdown of NUMMI plant?
- Video: New Hyundai Azera/Grandeur caught in motion
- Rinspeed previews BamBoo well ahead of Geneva debut
- Next Dodge Viper confirmed for 2012 rollout, won't be Alfa 8C-based
- Study: Auto bailout saved over 1 million jobs