1,200 hp. 268 mph. $2.58 million. And worth every single penny.
Chris, Dan and Alex recap the 2010 Los Angeles Auto Show, Top Gear USA's first episode and the return of the Holden Commodore as a Chevrolet.
The first installment of our in-depth look into the future of Lotus Cars.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: BMW 1 Series M Coupe to pack 451 hp?!
- Report: NHTSA reviewing Honda Accord Hybrid sudden acceleration claim
- Are you a production-bound Porsche 918 Spyder teaser?
- Rumormill: Ford Focus Coupe concept on the way
- Car and Driver 2011 10 Best winners announced