We've found the best way for the Griswold clan to smoke Christy Brinkley's Ferrari 308 GTSi.
Despite the hue and cry of the Twitterverse, the first episode of Top Gear USA wasn't horrible. It wasn't great, either. But is it worth your time?
All you need to know about the all-new RS3: 340-hp inline five, quattro all-wheel drive and front tires that are 10mm thicker than the rears...
Also of interest:
- Next Acura NSX built on flip-flopped Honda Accord chassis?
- Oprah reveals 2012 VW Beetle silhouette, gives cars to entire audience [w/video]
- Nissan Leaf snags 99 mpg rating on official EPA sticker
- Mitsubishi plug-in hybrid coming in 2013
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost finishes Baja 1000 in 38 hours
- Aussies build a Chevy El Camarino