Upon querying current and past Continental GT buyers about what they'd like to see in the new model, a surprisingly unified voice came back loud and clear: "Don't screw up my car, but fix the sat-nav." Let's see how it went, shall we?
It's time to give away another prize pack! Follow these instructions to enter the drawing.
Here we have a slew of high-res detail shots of the 2011 Chrysler 300 sedan. Expect a full reveal at the 2011 Detroit Auto Show.
Also of interest:
- Mercedes-Benz considering CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake, diesel AMGs a long way off
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 priced at $40,995
- Ford makes version of Transit Connect for the people
- Ford Police Interceptor quickest in LA Sheriff's Department testing
- Spy Shots: BMW 3 Series caught testing, interior revealed for first time