THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
It's been a long journey for the U.S. version of Top Gear, but the premier is just a little over three days away (10PM EST/9C this Sunday on the HISTORY Channel). To celebrate, the folks behind the show have given Autoblog three Top Gear prize packs to give to you, our dear readers. Each prize pack is worth $200 and includes a Top Gear-branded remote-controlled car, Top Gear-branded Auto Roadside Kit and History Channel fleece. Starting today, we're going to give away one Top Gear prize pack per day leading up to the show's premier on Sunday.
In order to enter, we'd "Like" something from you. Simply "Like" the Autoblog Facebook page, then check the page in a few minutes around 3:00PM for the entry form post (It's live now!). Once it's live, leave a comment on the Facebook post to enter the giveaway. Feel free to "Like" the entry post itself so your Facebook friends can see the giveaway. And just so no one gets confused, we've turned off commenting on this post since only a comment on the Facebook post will earn you an entry.
To enter giveaway #1:
- "Like" the Autoblog Facebook page. At around 3:00PM ET, leave a comment on the entry form post.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. only.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- The entry period ends at 2:30PM ET on Friday, November 19.
- At that time, we'll select 1 winner from the eligible commenters to receive a Top Gear USA prize pack valued at $200 that includes a Top Gear-branded remote-controlled car, Top Gear-branded Auto Roadside Kit and History Channel fleece.
- Make sure your Facebook privacy settings allow for direct messages to receive notification in the event you win.
- Standard giveaway rules apply.
About Top Gear
On Sunday, November 21st at 10/9c, HISTORY is bringing the worldwide sensation Top Gear to the USA! Featuring super-cars, extreme stunts and challenges, car reviews and celebrity interviews, Top Gear is the home for anyone with a love of cars. The U.S. version will be packed with high-adrenaline action entertainment as it tracks the colorful history of the automobile as well as the eccentric adventures of its hosts with Top Gear's customary wit and humor. Hosts Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood will take you on a high-octane ride on every episode of Top Gear! Visit the official website at for photos, videos and more. Check out the Top Gear tab on Facebook.