The good news is that Chrysler is alive and at least somewhat well, and that the new 2011 Dodge Charger eclipses the outgoing model in major ways. Could the 2011 Charger be enough to stoke the fire for a Dukes of Hazzard reunion?
We're calling this event a swan song for the Dodge Viper as we know it. Ralph Gilles agreed, but he also told us not to focus on the death of an icon... rather, this is the prelude for the rebirth of a legend.
Does the 2011 Dodge Durango represent the rear-wheel drive SUV's last gasp or its reemergence?
Also of interest:
- Reader Spy: 2011 Jeep Compass spotted undisguised
- Officially Official: 2011 Hyundai Elantra brings "fluidic sculpture" to the C segment
- Report: Honda Civic sales ending in Japan
- Rumble in the Rockies with HD pickups results in lopsided victory for...
- Lamborghini reveals all-new 6.5L V12 engine and ISR gearbox
- Lamborghini registers "Aventador" name for trademark
- Ford reveals initial markets for Focus EV