GM is touting the Regal's German heritage, but can this badge engineered sedan really compete with the best in entry-level luxury?
General Motors has released official fuel economy numbers for the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Eco, and the automaker's original target of 40 miles per gallon (highway) has been surpassed.
It was rumored yesterday and now it's official: Travis Pastrana is heading up a NASCAR team with Waltrip Racing.
Also of interest:
- Shelby builds 1000+ rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype [w/video]
- Spy Shots: Porsche 911 struts its stuff
- Officially Official: General Electric ordering 25,000 electric vehicles, starting with 12,000 Volts
- Porsche will reveal new mid-engine sports car in LA
- Honda bringing a new electric vehicle concept to the LA Auto Show