We're eligible for a double-major in Art and Science after a week with the CTS Coupe.
Bigger is better, and when it comes to Mitsubishi's pint-sized EV, it's grown nearly a foot on the boat ride from Japan.
Flared fenders and a 510 horsepower V8? Could this be a Black version of the C63?
Also of interest:
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra peeks out ahead of LA Auto Show
- Audi bringing four-cylinder A8 in 2012
- Louisville plant to build sub-MKX Lincoln crossover?
- Jeep Wrangler to get Pentastar V6 power in 2012
- Cobra iRadar gets jiggy with the iPhone