The last few Pontiacs have found homes, marking the official end of the automaker's existence.
Chrysler has released a barrage of new product and it's finally decided to slap stickers on the new 200, Town & Country, Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Durango, and (breathe) Grand Caravan. Oh, and the Journey.
Chevrolet trots out two Corvette concepts at SEMA, both of which need to built immediately.
Also of interest:
- Esprit only new Lotus under development
- BMW Unscripted presents: Sabine Schmitz "Queen of the Nürburgring" video
- Popular Mechanics doles out its Top 10 Cars of 2011
- Subaru bringing handful of WRXs to SEMA
- Cadillac ATS launch timetable revealed?